Great - I found my mini I-pod. And will you just GUESS where I left it? My pencilcase. Yes, I'm not kidding. My pencilcase. Haha, and to think i was soooo bloody worried someone took it LOL. Anyway, that happened on Friday. Right now, I'm in malaysia visiting the grands, hehe. My mom's here too which is quite cool since she hardly ever comes with us to malaysia. I think she prefers living in a country with less confusing roads that lead to malls. She's here on a business trip actually and she's staying at Sunway Lagoon hotel which is waaaay cool. Wouldn't it be great if the Fibo sheerleaders had a boding session there? I mean, the staff there wouldn't HAVE to know there're almost 10 people - teens, no less - in a room fit for 2 right? Haha, yea, I'm dreaming on. Other than that it's abit boring here because (a) there's nothing to do except breathe, eat and sleep unless you have a car - which you can legally drive - or a chauffeur to bring you around and (b) I have to study physics. Aiight, that's my dad calling me to go for dinner. (By the way, if you can't already tell, I'm not feeling all that hyper like on thursday night. Maybe it's the result of lack of sleep or the stupid feather pillows.)
9:32 PM